Step I:Contact the placement organization: Nichols requests that families work with Nacel Open Door or The Cambridge Institute.
Step II:Apply: A complete Nichols application includes the following:
- Application for Admission
- Student visit and interview
- Admissions test
- Current transcript
- Teacher recommendation forms
- Parent visit or "See Us In Action" event
- TOEFL: Applicants must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) if English is not their native language. Nichols asks applicants to complete the TOEFL® Internet-based Test (iBT). Please visit www.ets.org for more information about the TOEFL exam and how to register. The TOEFL code for Nichols School is 1791. The minimum score accepted is 80 for all applicants.
- Nichols Admissions Test: Applicants are required to take the Nichols School Admissions test. To do so, you must contact someone from your current school and ask them to proctor the Nichols School admissions test. The proctor must be a teacher or counselor. Once a proctor is confirmed and has contacted the Nichols School Admissions Office, testing will be emailed to his or her attention. When the testing is complete, the proctor will return the examination materials to Nichols School for scoring. Please note: Nichols will NOT substitute a SLEP score for either the TOEFL or the Nichols School Admissions Test.
Step IV:Personal Essay: Applicants must submit a written essay for review. Instructions will come from the international agency partner and/or the Nichols School Admissions Office.
Step V:Student Interview: Applicants must have an interview, which can be completed via Skype. Steps 1–4 of the application process must be completed before an interview can be scheduled. Applicants should contact the Admissions Office, at email@example.com to set up an interview. Please reserve one half hour for this interview.
For International Student Tuition and Fees, please click here for more information.
All of the relevant items listed above must be completed and/or received in the Admissions Office before the file will be considered for admission to Nichols School.
|SUPPORT FOR LIFE ABROAD|
Nichols School has partnered with The Cambridge Network and Nacel Open Door to ensure the best possible international student program. These programs prepare students for life abroad prior to arriving at the school year. International student applicants must work with The Cambridge Network or Nacel Open Door to apply to Nichols.
Representative from The Cambridge Institute of International Education | The Cambridge Network
Representative from Nacel Open Door
|2019-2020 International Tuition and Fees|