The Mathematics Department prepares students to be resourceful and creative problem solvers who can effectively apply analytical reasoning skills throughout life.
- We believe in meeting the needs of our students through a culture of accountability. We want active learners to progress in an environment in which they care about doing homework and doing it well.
- Communication among our math faculty is essential. We are a 5-12 school that shares responsibility and learning of its students.
- Innovative curriculum flow is our map to success. How can we help our students learn the best? Questioning and improving our teaching practices is the key to making a vibrant, dynamic place to inspire our math students.
- We desire to build a solid base skill set for all students while strengthening thinking and abstract reasoning ability.
- By developing positive relationships with students we can create a culture that is willing to work longer on math problems.