Celebrating classes ending in "4" and "9"
June 7 - 8, 2019
- 4 p.m. Campus Tours
- 6 - 8 p.m. Cocktails in the Quad
- 7:30 p.m. Seated dinner for 50th Reunion classes and above
- 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Join the Class of 1969 on a chartered boat tour of the Buffalo Harbor. Open to all Nichols alumni and guests ($20/person).
- Ongoing: The Darwin Martin House (125 Jewett Parkway) will be hosting free tours and events to commemorate Frank Lloyd Wright’s birthday. No reservations required. See www.martinhouse.org for more details and a schedule of events.
- 60th Reunion (1959)
- Sunday, 11:00 a.m. Sunday Brunch for Nichols and Buffalo Seminary Classes of ’59 and friends. The Terrace at Delaware Park, 199 Lincoln Parkway, next to the rose garden ($25/person).
- 50th Reunion (1969)
- Saturday, 6:00 p.m. Class cocktail hour and dinner at The Saturn Club.
- Sunday, 11:00 a.m. Bon voyage lunch at The Saturn Club (courtyard).
Discounted rates have been negotiated at two Buffalo-area hotels for the benefit of alumni and guests returning for Reunion. Accommodations are on a first come, first-served basis. Please make your reservations early!
Embassy Suites by Hilton Buffalo
200 Delaware Ave.
$179/night plus taxes & fees
Use this link to get the Nichols reunion group rate
If booking by phone,
use group code NSR