On Wednesday, June 7th, the Nichols community came together in the Flickinger Performing Arts Center to celebrate Middle School students and their many achievements. In addition to honoring award winners, the ceremony recognized the eighth grade as they graduate from the Middle School and continue onto the Upper School this fall.
Below is a list of award winners for the 2016-2017 school year:
- John R. Munro Jr., House Cup: Ontario House
- Cornelia L. Dopkins Awards: Giacinta Murray '24, Malachi Doyle '23, Rose Saperston '22, Yamato Takabe '22, Mackenzie Sucher '21
- Henry D. Waters Awards: Finn Balbach '24, Avery O'Carroll '24, Katherine Coburn '23, Molly Stewart '23
- Pliny H. Hayes III Award: Martina Kiewek '22
- The Bruce Anderson Awards: Dean Parentis '21, Michael Tuber '21
- The Nichols Coaches' Award: Emily Finach '21
- E. Webster Dann Faculty Awards: Mariam Faruqui '21, Steven Hall '21, Zahra Khan '21, Lauren Radford '21, Isabella Vukas '21, Julia Yohe '21
- Robert A. Gillespie-Vincent E. Walsh Award: Mariam Faruqui '21
- The Charles I. Kleiser Award: Joshua Stead-Dorval '21
Congratulations to the winners and to the Class of 2021!